Doula Support Package ~ $1000
- Supporting Arms 27 page full color informational booklet
- 1 Consultation
- 1 Birth Planning Home Visit
- to review your desired birth preferences
- assistance writing a birth plan if desired
- to review comfort measures and desired care
- Prenatal support via phone, text, and email from the moment you book your doula
- 24 hour on call labor services until your baby is in your arms
- Labor support from the time you desire your doula's attendance
- Immediate postpartum support until the mother is comfortable, usually 1-2 hours
- Your doula can assist with the initial breastfeeding (if you plan to breastfeed)
- Take pictures and videos
- 1 Postpartum in Home Visit (within the first 2-3 weeks following your birth)
- continued support with breastfeeding
- baby care support
- review of your birth experience
- Postpartum, breastfeeding, and baby care support for 6 weeks postpartum via phone, text, and email.
- Access to lending library
- Back-up doula support
- in case of sickness or emergency circumstances. Alabama Births is committed to your support and care!
- If you choose to take a childbirth class, you will receive $100 off. (This applies to the comprehensive class, hospital class, and out of hospital class.)
*Additional fees may apply if you are outside of a 30 miles radius of Wilmington, North Carolina.